We’re looking for an experienced copywriter to support our creative team in our Portland, OR office. This person should have experience working in an agency environment to create strategic, effective, inspirational work for pinnacle clients. Experience writing for homegoods, financial services, technology and apparel is a plus.
The Freelance Copywriter must be able to effectively communicate complex and abstract ideas in a variety of mediums, including digital, social, retail and print. TF7 is a casual but fast-paced environment, where innovation is encouraged and a sense of humor is a must.
The Freelance Copywriter will work closely with the creative team to develop written assets across a variety of mediums. This person will be involved in the creative process from conception to completion. Working directly with our creative director, he/she will ensure that all copy is on-strategy for the campaign and on-brand for the client.
Desired Skills & Abilities
• Highly-organized with strong attention to detail and follow-through
• Cognizant of internal and external deadlines
• Ability to take direction and feedback and run with it
• Strong analytical, strategic, and creative thinking skills
• Results-oriented, goal-focused and budget conscious
• The ability to function independently as well as in a team setting
• Time management skills, as well as the ability to proactively establish priorities and manage multiple projects in a fast-paced environment
• Ability to write for external clients as well as internal initiatives
• Adept conceptual thinking skills, both visual and interactive
• Available to work onsite in our Portland office as necessary
Education & Experience
• 3-5 years experience copywriting in the advertising/design/creative industry
• Strong understanding of traditional and non-traditional advertising
• Proven ability to develop copy for a variety of audiences, brands and industries
• Experience working on creative teams with multiple shareholders including art directors, strategists, designers, multiple creative directors
No phone calls please.